David’s classes are priced on a per hour rate that includes the training presentation itself and his preparation beforehand. Sessions can be on-site or online, with no limit on the number of attendees. David’s course materials include:
- a PDF copy of the presentation
- an example workbook that includes embedded copies of the relevant slides on each worksheet
- links to related articles that David has written
- other ad hoc supporting materials such as sample data
David can either teach one of his prewritten courses, or create a custom mix of topics. He’s happy to use your workbooks as training aids, which allows you capitalize on expert consulting during the training session.
- Online – $400/training hour, sessions can be as short as 30 minutes.
- On-site, metropolitan Atlanta area – $400/training hour, no travel expenses.
- On-site, east of the Mississippi River – $3,200/day, regardless of training hours.
- On-site, west of the Mississippi River – $4,000/day, regardless of training hours.
Typically, David’s classes are presented in two-hour sessions, but one-, four- and eight-hour formats also are available. The one-hour format is an accelerated version for intermediate to advanced Excel users. The four-hour format goes at slower pace and also allows attendees to work through hands-on exercises to boost their understanding of the material. An eight-hour training day covers multiple topics.
Online classes can be recorded at no extra charge so attendees can listen to sessions again, or recordings can be used for future in-house training sessions.